If you would be interested in a career with a positive, energetic and innovative software development company then please review our vacancies below and let us know if you feel you want to be part of our team.
We currently have the following vacancies:
Technical Services Manager (circa £45k-£65k)
We are currently seeking an organised and enthusiastic individual with great communication skills to evolve our Technical Services business focused around our document production and assembly product. Good technical knowledge of Microsoft Office would be required and you should be able to demonstrate an aptitude for managing and delivering Customer focused projects. We are very keen to find a driven and motivated individual who is looking to work and grow with the owners of this new and exciting software company.
Our offices are based in Lenham, Kent, however a flexible working arrangement would be considered, for the right candidate, should travel distance be an issue.
- Project Management.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Providing software demonstrations and supporting the sales team.
- Meeting with Customers to review and analyse project requirements.
- Writing solution proposals.
- Managing and delivering Customer projects.
- Assist and manage Customer support.
- Work with the Products team to drive product road maps.
- IT background.
- Good experience working with Microsoft Word and Office 365 Applications.
- Customer focused.
- Methodical with good attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and proactive personality.
- Good communication skills.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED VISAS AND WORK PERMITS TO WORK IN THE UK.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.